Registration deadlineTuesday, June 22, 2021.
For further information please talk to your child's school counsellor.
EligibilitySecondary students can register in one of the core academic subjects offered if they haven't successfully completed a course with:
- a final grade of 40% or higher; or
- proficiency indicator of 'Emerging' or higher (Grade 8-9).
CoursesAll summer school courses are upgrade courses (60 hours of instruction).
In summer 2021, we will be offering the following courses:
- English 8;
- English 9;
- English 10;
- English 11;
- English 12;
- Science 10;
- Chemistry 11;
- Mathematics 8;
- Mathematics 9;
- Pre-Calculus 11;
- Pre-Calculus 12;
- Foundations of Math 11;
- Workplace Mathematics 10;
- Foundations of Math and Pre-calculus 10; and
- Workplace Mathematics 11.
When and where can you take your course?Date: June 22 to July 16, 2021.
Time: 8:45 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Location: FH Collins Secondary School.
Cost of summer schoolThe cost to register is $180 (60 hours of instruction).
How to register
- The student must verify that they have completed the selected course by submitting one of the following supporting documents with an application:
- your final report card; or
- School Verification Form by your school Principal, Vice-Principal or Counselor.
- Download to your computer and complete the Summer School Registration Form.
- Print and sign the form.
- Submit the form with your supporting documents and cheque, payable to Government of Yukon.
Government of Yukon
Summer School (E-16)
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 2C6
Education Building (entrance to parking on Hospital Road), 1000 Lewes Boulevard in Whitehorse. Open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact: Summer School Administrative Assistant: 667-5141.